Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Breath of life...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I am too tired to think tonight. Thank you for bringing me through this day. Thank you for always taking care of me. Thank you for giving me every thing I need to live each day. I love you God so much and no amount of exhaustion will keep me from wanting to hear what you have to say.


What God Said Tonight:
I am the breath of life. I breathed life into Adam and I bring life to every situation I am in. 


When you are tired, I am your energy. When your dreams have died, I am your hope that will brings them back to life. Everything I get involved in comes to life and grows. Where there is no growth, there is no life. Where there is no life, I am not in it. 


Look through your life and find the areas that are not growing. Invite me into those areas so I can bring life to them. I want to prosper you all the days of your life. I want to bless you. I want to bring new life and new energy into your life. Invite me in and I will bring that life with me. I will breath life into you. 


I love you. Go rest and I will restore you. 

2 comments:

  1. HI Marilyn, While meditating and I inhale and silently listen to the word Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus Christ. As I breathe, I see Spirit of Jesus breathing in me. After meditating, I googled breath of Life and found your photo .I am using for our meditation. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete