Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Challenge your doubts...

My prayer:
All knowing God. You have given me two messages today about unity, authority, and community. Usually you give me things three times when you are really trying to get my attention, but I don't need to wait for the third message any more. I am here and paying attention. 


I am a little confused though. I know the importance of unity, authority and community. Is there something I am missing? Am I out of order in some area and I don't realize it? God, I ask for the revelation of how and where this message applies to me. Or, if it doesn't, if it is just good info to be reminded of, please let me know that. 


I have searched myself and I am not sure what you want me to change. Thank you God for your wisdom, your guidance, and your grace.


What God Said Tonight:
I want you to challenge yourself. I want you to challenge your own doubts. I don't doubt your understanding and your obedience. I don't question your faithfulness. But, you do. You are. 


You are doubting the path you are on and I need you to challenge it yourself and decide, is this the path you stay on? Do you continue to follow my voice, as scary as it might be sometimes, or do you fall back into the comfortable, the easy? 


I need you to carefully assess every doubt. I need you to challenge every act. I need you to be free of all doubt. I need you to know that you are in my will and that I have you on this path for a reason and for a purpose. I need you to recognize that this path is not a rejection of all that you have learned but it is a fulfillment of it. 


But, don't believe it just because I am telling you it is so. Challenge yourself. Work through it, logically. When you are SURE, when you have no doubts left. we will be ready to move on. When you know that you know that you know that you are right where I want you to be, we will move on. Build our foundation strong. We are about to build up another level.

No comments:

Post a Comment