Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 9, 2012

Gift...for later...

My prayer:
Another great day in your presence and with your people God. I love the joy you put in my life. I love how you protect me. I love you. I am pretty tired and fading fast God with thoughts running together and not making sense even in my head. I think maybe I should stop talking and start listening. 


What God Said Tonight:
I have a gift for you. I have it wrapped up in beautiful wrapping. It shimmers in the light and promises great beauty inside. 


I have lovingly prepared this gift for you. I have kept it safe for a long time, waiting for you to be ready. And now, you are almost ready. You are ready enough for me to let you know the gift exists and that it is wonderful and that it is yours. But it is not quite time to open t. It is not quite time for you to take it out and use it. 


It won't be too much longer but I want you to know it is coming. I want you to wait with anticipation. I have been waiting with great anticipation to give it too you. I am so excited about it! I cant wait to see your response. I can't wait to see what you do with it. 


I have said it before, giving is better than receiving and that is good for me too. I love to give to you. I love to give to my children. I would rather give and bless you than do anything else. It is my greatest pleasure to bless you. I love you and I am saving up blessings for you my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment