Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Know God...

My prayer:
Awesome and amazing God. I love you. I am in awe of you. I am impressed by you every day God. 


It is my desperate hope that I never lose the wonder and the amazement of who you are and all that you do. I see people, good people, people who have loved you that have been beaten down by life or just got too caught up in the day to day living that they have forgotten how amazing it is that you, the God who created it all, the God who caused us to exist, love us, want to know us personally, are invested in our success. That is a miracle all on its own. 


Thank you God for the frequent reminders of how awesome you are. Thank you for loving me and choosing me. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am more than what you realize right now. That is why I ask that you never stop learning. that is why I ask that you never stop striving to be closer to me. No matter how much you know of me right now, there is more to know. I am greater than your imagination. 


You can never get bored with me. Not if you are really seeking me, because, there is always more to know. My word, the Bible is living and active. The more you read it the greater your understanding of it and me. 


I need you to study my word regularly and diligently. Look at all of the layers of the message. Understand the mesage as well as the story. Study the original meanings. Study the culture in which the people lived. Study all of it. Then, pray and meditate with me and I will show you even greater insigts. 


Rededicate your life to study of my word and I can promise you revelation and understanding beyond what you can imagine today. I can promise that you will remain in awe all the days of your life. I love you daughter. Study my word and know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment