Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Love is a multiplier...

My prayer:

If I was ever tempted to skip this time with you God, it would be tonight. I am so tired, I can barely type. I really want to go to sleep but I know I will be sorry and regret it if I don't spend time with you and hear what you have to say tonight. I know that I will be so miserable that I won't even be able to sleep.
It's not that you would punish me. I am covered in the blood, forgiven, and you love me. But, even one second without your evident presence in me is like torture. My God, I need to hear your voice. I need to spend time with you. It is a deep seeded need in me. I need you like I need air. Tell me what is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I am always with you daughter. Whether you are asleep or awake, alone or with others, at home or at work.

Love begets love. Love is a multiplier. It takes things and multiplies the increase. As you love, you multiply your opportunities. As you love you open opportunities for yourself. 

I have destined you to succeed and I will not let you down. Go for your dream, I will support you. Go for it! It may seen crazy and it may seem too hard, but do it anyway. You will be so excited about where you come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment