Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

God's driving...

My prayer:

Seems like it is transition time again God. Always exciting but never comfortable. Things are harder during transition but that isn't always a bad thing. One thing I like about transition times is they make me take a look at all area of my life and consider what things don't fit anymore. I think I need to do that, really spend some time and do that 

God, I pray and ask for wisdom in this process and throughout this transition. Take me God wherever you want me to go. I love you and trust you with everything I am.

What God Said Tonight:

Transition is easy if you trust and follow me. Relax and follow me. Don't try to force your own path. 

I know where we are going, follow me. You don't know where we are going so stop trying to lead and just follow. I know you like to lead. I know you like to run the steering wheel. But, since you don't know where we are going, that will just get us lost. 

Scoot over and let me steer. We will get there a whole lot faster and a whole lot easier. I love you daughter and have great things for you, as soon as you let me drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment