Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Purpose suit...

My prayer:

Today was so beautiful and so wonderful God. I am grateful for this wonderful life you have given me. You have made me rich in so many ways. 

I am going into what could be a challenging week but I know you will take care of me. I know from experience that as long as I keep you first, I can count on everything working out in the end. I vaguely remember what life was like before I had that assurance and it was so frightening and stressful. 

Thank you God for a life with you. Life without you is truly not worth living but life with you is AMAZING. God, I know I have a lot to learn, a lot to do, a lot to change; but right now, tonight, I am just grateful and content to be here with you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am taking you to places you have never been before to do things you have never done before. Your ministry and your life are about to see and accomplish things that you have not yet imagined. 

I have a good and powerful purpose for you and for your life. I have a special and unique purpose for each of my children. It will take each of us to complete the dream. It will take every single child of God, coming together and playing their part, contributing their gift. As it all comes together, it will be so beautiful. 

There is much to do but it is all amazing and will bring such great joy to you and to your life. I am excited for these days. I am excited to see each of you waling in your purpose and in the plan I have for you. You will love it, I promise. You were made for it and it was made for you. Your purpose fits like a perfectly designed and altered suit. You purpose fits you so well that you look better when you are in it than you do when you are out of it. You feel better when you are in it than you do when you are out of it. 

Your purpose is perfect for you and no one else. That is why it is so important for you to get into your purpose. If you don't no one else will because I made it just for you. 

I love you. Rest in me tonight and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment