Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sacrifice...

My prayer:

What a beautiful day God. Outreach today was amazing. So many kids blessed with toys, so many people blessed with clothes, and I don't think I will ever forget the sacrifice of the elderly woman at the crosswalk. What an amazing celebration of you God! Thank you for making me for this time, this place, and for this reason. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

What God Said Tonight:

Washing you and you are clean. Cleansing your soul so it is perfect. Covering you in the protective power of my; salvation. That is what this weekend is about.

For once, in many years it is time for a true celebration. It is a time for a honest look and understanding of what my sacrifice means to you. Not what it means in the abstract. But what does it mean to you? Just like I want us to have a personal relationship, I also want you to understand my  promises personally.

My salvation promises that you are whole, redeemed, healed, sanctified. My sacrifice means that the days of the devil winning in your life are over. It means that no matter where you go, no matter what you face, I am on your side and I will defend and care for you.

It also means that you are mine and that I can't let you sit in more sin. I love you too much. I will show you the way. Pay attention. I am after a particular pattern right now and I will see this prophesy fulfilled. I will not let one last promise go unfulfilled. It is all yours.

You may want to go other directions at times but intimacy with me will always draw you back. I know you. I created you and I love you. Be my hands and feet for the duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment