Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 9, 2012

Seasons...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for the opportunity to share my faith in unexpected places today! It was great meeting a new friend and believer in you. 

God, it seems like everything is just "right" now. Not that everything is perfect but that everything is flowing and moving in your direction. There is that great sense of direction and favor that I get when I am in your will. It is AWESOME! I love these times God. 

There is nothing better than the feeling of being in your perfect will doing what you would have me to do. I am content and excited about what is next. God, I love you. Thank you for this time, your will, and your favor!!

What God Said Tonight:

Seasons. All of life is seasons. This is your season of Spring. Everything is fresh, new, growing. Everything is full of hope and promise. 

There is a season of summer that will follow that will be the enriching and full growth of you. Then, comes the harvest, the time for your growth to be used to nourish others. That is followed by the season of winter, also called the little death. Winter is the season where you hibernate a bit and regroup. It is a time for studying and dwelling in my word. It is a time for deep reflection.

Every season is valuable and every season has its joys and its struggles. Learn to appreciate every season as much as you do Spring and you will live a happy and fulfilled life. I love you daughter and I love that we have many more seasons together to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment