Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 13, 2012

Worn out warrior...

My prayer:

My incredible God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. So much happened this week. Good, bad, and ugly. I am grateful you got me to the weekend. I am grateful that I live in the assurance that you are taking care of everything. I am grateful that while people around me are making decisions out of fear, I don't have to be afraid because you are with me. 

God, I cannot imagine life without you and I don't want to. I was made for you and I am only complete when you are with me and in me. My entire purpose for being is to know you and serve you. 

I know the meaning of life and it is to live for you. God, I worship you. I adore you. I am 100% for you!

What God Said Tonight:


My precious and darling child. I love you beyond measure. You are beaten but not broken. You are tired but still standing. Lean on me and let me restore you . Rest in me and let me redeem you. I will make a table for you in the midst of your enemies soon enough. 

I will care for you and I will fight the evil that is against you. It is against us both but I will fight and I will defeat it. It has no legal right in your life and it must go. 

I am content with you and I am pleased with your presence. I am happy to spend time with you. We will rest tomorrow and we will rise to fight again. I am your warrior King and you are my warrior princess. The angels of heaven surround you, ready for the fight but tonight we rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment