Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Deep calling out to deep...

My prayer:

I feel so much peace tonight God. You are the God of peace. You have the peace that goes beyond our ability to understand it. I am at peace with you and at my home away from home. I am so comfortable here God. It is as if I have had a second home my whole life. Every time I visit here, it is like coming home. 

My home is with you. Anyplace that you are, it is my home. I bet if I turned that around, I would find that everyplace is my home because every where I go , you are with me. 

My home, my peace, my joy, my salvation, my healer, my blessing...it is all you God! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Open a place for me in your heart and I am there. I am anywhere you invite me to be. I am everywhere, but you will not recognize my presence until you invite me in. 

I am so desperately waiting for my children to invite me in. Invite me into their lives. Invite me into their joy. Invite me into their troubles. I want to be a part of everything that you are. I want to help you with the struggles, celebrate your victories, enjoy your pleasures, I want to be a part of it all. 

I love you. Do you really understand that. Do you remember what it is like when you first fall in love with someone and you want to be with them ALL OF THE TIME? That is how I am with you. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU ALL OF THE TIME. I want to be a part of everything in your life. I want to know you and I want you to know me at an intimate level that goes beyond any other relationship you have. I want to know you at a deeper level than anyone else. I want you to know me at that same level. Deep calling out to deep, that is what I meant when I said that. 

I want to know you and you to know me at a level that is deeper than any other. I love you so much. I have waited so long for this time with you. I have waited so long for you to be ready for this type of relationship with me. You are ready now. Will you agree? Will you trust me? Are you ready for a new level? I think you are but  you have to choose. I love you my sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment