Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Don't worry...

Add caption

My prayer:

My God, Father who takes care of me. I really need your help for tomorrow. I try not to ask for help for this kind of thing too often. I don't ever want you to feel like I only come to you when I need or want something. But tomorrow, there are so many things that could go wrong and without your favor and intervention, it will be miserable, I will fail, and people who paid good money aren't going to learn anything other than how NOT to organize a training session. 

I am not entirely sure how I ended up in this position. You know me, I tend to overplan and overprepare; but everything kind of fell apart on this one and I need your help. I ask God that you find a way to work it out so the people aren't dissapointed and so we can have a successful training day. 

I love you God and I am so grateful that you are my Father, that you take care of me, and that I get to lay every burden at your feet. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I love it when you bring me your worries. Worry doesn't do you any good Worry is a thief and a robber. Worry steals you time, your health, your peace and leaves you with nothing but bad health and no sleep. 

I am grateful that you come to me with everything. I never meant for you to live this life alone. I always planned we would live it together. A lot like we are right now. I have your back, I am with you, I will not see you fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment