Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 18, 2012

Exciting!...

My prayer:

Mighty and wonderful God! I know I say this a lot, but I am constantly amazed at how I can be facing insurmountable odds, much more than I can possibly get done, and then I pray, and you just take care of it all. Some how, Some way, everything gets done on time! You are the ultimate time management tool!

I love you God. As I get ready for this next trip to your home land, I am so excited to go back! I pray and ask for your traveling mercies, your anointing and favor on every aspect of the trip. I thank you for favor  with you and with man. I pray God for alertness and awareness to be a blessing everywhere I go. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you every step of the way daughter. This trip was my plan and my purpose for your life. I am with you every step of the way.

Do you feel the spirit of anticipation? Do you feel the air crackling with excitement? The angels are excited. I am excited!

I am your God. Let people know and I will open every door. I will make a way. I will pave the streets you walk on with opportunity. I have a plan to bless you. I have a plan to add and multiply in your life.

I love you daughter and this is a time of excitement and change. ENJOY every minute of it! These seasons don’t come around every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment