Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Who is painting your life?

Father God, I praise you tonight for the talents you have given me. All honor to your name for making me aware of what you have placed within me so others can be touched by your presence and see what you have shown me! Awesome and powerful is your name- You are the creator of so many masterpieces and I am honored to be one of them. Thank you for the ability and the strength to walk out this journey with you as my guide.


Tonight you have shown me a canvas that was full of darkness and turmoil.  Then I heard you say this canvas is your life and I will paint you a new picture if you allow me to. The ugly painting then burned up and a new canvas appeared, it was blank. God began filling it in with brilliant colors, ones so beautiful it is difficult to describe them. Each time my mind filled with negative or worry some thoughts the painting turned to chaos and I heard you say change your thoughts, burn the canvas and start anew. Then God took my hand and I was painting with him moving my hand. There was a large river of  deep blue, and a tree growing along side of it. He reminded me that he is the vine and we are the branches. The tree then had a flame in the middle yet it did not burn up( just like the burning bush). This represented the children of God receiving his fire by being attached to the vine. He said anyone can change the picture on the canvas, I just need to guide their hand. If you are allowed to paint our lives the outcome is beautiful, yet when we take the brush and take control, a great mess is made. Thank you God for giving me a new canvas to paint the picture you had in mind!











No comments:

Post a Comment