Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Help...

My prayer:

Incredible God of everything. I am a bit stunned God. I had no idea this would be such a battle. I had no idea the act of not doing something would be so hard. But, then again, that is always harder. Quitting smoking is a whole lot harder than starting smoking. Not eating that dessert is a lot harder than eating it...etc. 

Thank you God for not giving up on me and helping me to be the person that you have created me to be. Thank you God for favor on my life, even when I don't deserve it. Thank you God for this wonderful life you have given me which is such a gift, not earned. Thank you God for not giving me what I earn...that could be disastrous. Thank you for forgiving me for every time I fall short.

I pray for continued help, guidance, grace and mercy for everyday of the rest of my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

Can you hear me tonight? It may be hard with all of the thoughts in your head. Clear your mind a minute. Stop feeling guilty, stop worrying that an unguarded moment will result in your down fall. 

I will not let you down. I hear your heart and know you need help. I don't leave you alone to fight battles. Have I ever? No, I am here to be your ever present help in times of danger. I am here to be your shelter in a storm. I am here to guide you all the days of your life. 

You are about to see something broken off you that is harming you. 

I am your warrior and your guardian angel. I love you so much and I have every intention of keeping you precious and whole. I have no intention of allowing you to be harmed or marred. I love you with an intensity and a power that would frighten you if you could really understand it. It is because of my great love of you that I am willing to give anything to have you with me, forever. 

I am your God, you are my child. We are of the same one flesh and am your teacher. Let me keep you from the pain and from the results of the wrong choices. Trust me to know what your very best is.

No comments:

Post a Comment