Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let it go

I saw before me a huge wall, strongly built, almost impossible to knock down. As I stood starring at the wall, I realized I had created it and I am the only one who can break it down. If I will lay down my offenses, forgive all who have hurt me and release any bitterness, then the wall will crumble. As I began to release everyone from the depths of my heart, I had to turn and run, for the wall was crumbling down. If I had not run away it would have landed on me. Can you imagine being crushed by the very wall you built? Once the wall came down there was a glorious light on the other side and as I got closer, I heard a soft voice say your free.

Be Free in Jesus tonight, release any and everyone and receive his greater peace. Lord may your joy fill heart, as this painful step is taken. Of all people you know what it is like to forgive great offenses, to release those who have caused tremendous hurts. It says in your word we must forgive and you will forgive us. Thank you for your grace and the strength to do what seems impossible. Praise to you almighty God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment