Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Let the fire roar...

My prayer:

It is so GOOD to be back here with you God, at this time and this place! I loved the rest and the beautiful setting. I loved the time to relax in your presence. I loved the people. I loved the beautiful ocean. I loved the rain forest. I loved being unplugged for a whole week. I loved it all! But, it is awfully good to be back here, in our special spot, talking with you.

God, I am rested and ready for the next steps, the next level. I am ready for whatever you have next for me, for us.

Thank you God for rest, rejuvenation, and a fresh perspective!

What God Said Tonight:

I am a fire in your heart. I am a fire in your spirit. I have been smoldering, building up heat, waiting for you to be ready.

Now, we are here and it is time to let the fire rage. It is time to let the fire burn. we are about to see great and mighty things. We are going to see a cleansing change that will bring great revelation and great understanding of the full will of my my Spirit on earth.

I have been holding onto some things to release in the season and in this time. The time is here. You, my children are ready. Let the fire roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment