Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Storm Dancers

Great and mighty God, I thank you that you are the peace giver and only in you can we obtain true peace. I praise you for giving us the ability to have the peace you give by just receiving it from you. There is calm in the storm because you are in it! I ask you to reveal all that you desire in the midst of the storm, don't let me miss whatever it is you are showing me. Glory and honor to you precious Lord of all!

 You have shown me in a vision Jesus Clothed in glowing white with a beautiful purple sash around him, blowing in the winds of the storm. Jesus is standing with his arms outstretched saying to all come unto me and you will have peace. As I approached Jesus he said only you can calm your storm, I can't stop it for what you must learn in the midst of it. However you have the ability to stop feeling the wind and the rain by just believing and receiving the peace I give. I then saw the storm all around me but I felt not the rain, or the wind, as if there was a force field all around me. I began to dance and praise Jesus for what he had given me, and suddenly there were many others dancing around me and praising God, the dry area grew and grew by the peoples belief, and we could see the storm all around us yet we remained dry and calm. I am with you in the storm, only you can calm it by learning to receive the gifts I give. Receive tonight, let go of all doubt, any hindrance and just receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment