Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Strategic plan...

My prayer:

My God. You have surrounded me with wonderful, faithful, supportive, loving people who hear and obey your voice. How did that happen? How wonderful!!! I love that the people you put around me are not super religious but are fully convinced that there is no other way to live than with you in charge. Real, honest, and amazing people. That is who you surround me with. I could not be more blessed! THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have placed you in a strategic position among people that are a part of my strategic plan. There are no accidents. Spirit attracts like spirits. You have my Spirit in you and he calls out to his spirit in others. That is how we build a team, an army, for God. 

There are some great battles coming. It is not time for the final battle but there will be many battles to fight until then. Learn how to work together now in  a relative peace. Learn to trust each other now. Learn how to work toward a goal together now. You will be together for a very long time. 

I love you daughter and I will keep you protected but you have a great journey and purpose. It will require every single person I have put in your life. I love you. Go rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment