Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 11, 2012

You are mine...

My prayer:

My God you are so amazing.. I can hardly believe how you so completely worked everything out today. 

Thank you for hearing my prayer last night. Thank you for taking care of every last detail of this day, including the ones that I didn't even know about. Thank you God for being such an amazing Father to me!!! 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God, what is on your mind? What can I do for you? How can I help with what you doing?

What God Said Tonight:

You are mine and I will always take care of you. That is really it you know. That is all you need to know. If you really understand that, if you truly understand that you belong to me and I belong to you, you will never fear or worry again. 

You are never alone. You never have to deal with the daily demons of worry and anxiety. You will not be spoiled but you will be blessed. 

You are a child of the most high God and you will show the world what that means. You are my billboard sweet daughter and I love you. 

2 comments: