Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Been there done that...

My prayer:

Today was pretty great God. No pressure, no worries, no fear, just hanging out with you and enjoying life. Especially after this week, I really needed that. I needed that time with you and without all of the yuck! Thanks for spending the day with me. 

I love you so much God. You are my rock and the place I go to when I need peace. You are the one I lean on and you are always beg enough and tough enough to handle it. I am very grateful that you are not a wimpy God. I need a tough God to handle the stuff I get into! Thank you for being more than tough enough! :)

What God Said Tonight:

There is nothing that you will encounter that I have not already encountered and defeated. There is no pain, no attack, no worry, no challenge, that I have not already been victorious over. That is why you can always know that I will take care of things. 

I am not surprised. When you run into trouble, I am not surprised by it. I know the trouble and I am ready for it. I will not let you be defeated. I will always win for you. I already have. 

There is something that I am  not sure that you fully understand. When I died on the cross, I did it all, right then. I defeated every enemy, I restored our relationship, I healed, I saved, I took on ALL sin and left a sacrifice to cover it. Over the years, people remember that I took on their sin but many have forgotten the full story. I did all then. I faced enemies that are attacking you today, way back on the cross...and I defeated them. 

That is why you can never lose. That is why you will always win. I am on your side and I have already won every battle that is to be fought. 

 I love you daughter. Trust that you have already won.

No comments:

Post a Comment