Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Clarity...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a day of clarity after a week of confusion. When I let you steer, everything is SO MUCH EASIER AND BETTER. 

I am hear to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

I am breaking down the walls that remain in your life. I know you thought they were all down, but there have been some left. They have been made out glass bricks, so you could see through them and you didn't really realize they were there. However, they are and they are the walls that are keeping you from the next season. 

I am busting up those walls in your life. I am removing the hindrance for you moving forward. Watch out. the shards are going to fly as I bust up the walls but when I am done, things that seemed out of focus will be sharp. Things that you couldn't quite clearly hear, will be loud and clear. You will be amazed. 

You have been missing so much from behind the wall. When it is down, you will love the new freedom. I got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment