Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hiding from God...

My prayer:

Wow God, what can I say. I am just reveling in your presence and your complete wonderfulness tonight. Nights like tonight when your presence is so heavy and thick, when the world disappears and it is just you and me...WOW! I love these times. What is on your mind? What do you want to talk about?

What God Said Tonight:

Seek and you will find me. I do not hide from you. You hide from me sometimes, just like Adam and Eve did, but I don't hide from you. 

It is possible for us to live in constant connection. It is possible for this presence that you are aware of tonight can be with you always. Or, let me clarify, it is with you always but there is a way for you to be aware of it. I am with you always. My presence doesn't change. My anointing doesn't change. I am not powerful one day and not powerful the next. 

I AM. That does not change. What changes is your attention to me. What changes is what you are paying attention to. Take time for me. Take time to recognize and experience my presence in your life. Take time to see the beauty I have surrounded you with. Turn off your phone, your computer, your TV, and just be with me more. It will bless me and it will bless you. 

You often ask what you can give me. All I really want is your time and your heart. All I really want is to spend time with you where you are fully aware of me. I want to be important in your life like you are important to me. I love you my sweet daughter. Feel that, know that, and experience that more. It will give you the confidence for the nest seaso\n.

No comments:

Post a Comment