Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kill it with love...

My Prayer:

Mighty God. I spent a lot of today irritated. But, thanks to you, wisdom, and a nice long run tonight, I didn't act out on it. 

This has been such a WEIRD week! My emotions have been all over and I am frankly sick of being around me this week. I can't imagine how annoying I am to the people around me this week. 

That is one of the really great things about a relationship with you God. You are always patient, always kind, and you never get sick of me, even when you probably should. Thank you for being my Father, my teacher, my God and my love.

What God Said Tonight:

you know, beating up on yourself will not make it better Think on good things. Every time you start feeling the grey cloud tomorrow, I want you to do one conscious, unwarranted kind thing for someone. Kill this thing with kindness. Kill it with love.

I will tell you again, love is the key to everything in this world and beyond.

When you don't feel the love, use mine. When you don't have the patience, use mine. When you don't have the strength, lean on me. I will be there for you every time. Stick in there and love you way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment