Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Spring and miracles...

My prayer:

Awesome and powerful God. My thoughts are really on tomorrow. Thank you for the amazing opportunity to pray for people tomorrow. Thank you for the opportunity to see you do amazing things in people's lives. God I pray that you cover us so thick in your anointing that every where we go, there is an open heaven, miracles from you and hope. God, make us a blessing to everyone we touch. Prepare their hearts God to receive what you have for them. I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Spring is here. You can see evidence of it everywhere you go. There are beautiful flowers and that special spring green that is unlike any other green in the world. You know it is Spring because all of the evidence, the things you see, the things you smell, the things you hear, and the things you feel all tell you it is Spring. 

This is also the season for miracles. My seasons are no different. You will know they are here by the evidence. You will see, you will hear, you will smell, you feel the evidence of this season of miracles. 

I have often told you that you are going to see things you could not have imagined. Get ready. That season is here. Have the courage to walk through this season with your eyes, ears and everything else open. Experience every minute of it. Don't try to find explanations. Just experience and receive what I have prepared for you. It is going to be truly awesome and I am excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment