Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

When things don't work out...

My prayer:

Kind of sick of hearing my own voice God. What is on your mind? I am hear to listen to anything you want to say. Love you like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

I have so much that I could tell you. As long as you are willing to listen, I will talk. 

There is a lot I could teach you but not all of it is things that you want to hear. Sometimes, the things I have to tell you are hard to hear. Sometimes what I need to teach you is that things don't always go the way you think they should. 

Think of Noah. Do you think he wanted me to wipe out all of humanity? No, there were people and things that he cared about. Do you think he wanted to build a boat when no one had ever had need of a boat before? No, he did not. It was not how he thought things should go. 

But sometimes, the plan and the purpose is greater than what you can see. Sometimes I have to do what needs to be done even though you won't understand. I do it all for your good. Please believe me that I always do everything for the good for you. I don't do things to harm you. 

I will always bring you through each and every struggle. I will always protect you. But, please trust me Trust me during the times when things don''t seem to be working out how you expected. Know that there is something that you may not see that I had to take care of.  I promise, it will all turn out ok. Actually, it will turn out perfectly. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment