Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 11, 2012

You are worthy...

My prayer:

You are too good to me God and I love it!! I am in awe of how you turned things around today at work. When I started that call, all they could was talk about how it was impossible for them to contract with us based on their policies and then, one hour later, they were so excited to work with us that they wanted to start sending all of their work through us. Only you God. 

People around me don't understand and I can see why. I am living it and I have a hard time believing it sometimes. You are so very good to me!!! Sure, we have our tough times too; but you always bring me back here where I have favor that I don't deserve. 

How do I let people around me understand and believe that this blessed life is not just for me? I don't think I am very good at that part yet. How do I get them to understand that you really want to bless all of your children this way? 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

My daughter, if I could I would tell you. I have been shouting my desire to bless my children from the dawn of time. And, since that time, they have had trouble hearing and believing it. Even back in the garden of Eden. All I wanted to do is bless them. I wanted them to have every good thing and yet, they couldn't believe that and had to take the thing, the one thing, that would hurt them.

It is hard to bless someone who doesn't believe they are worth being blessed. If I could tell you anything, it would be that. Help people feel worth being blessed and then help them to receive the blessing. Don't get me wrong. No one can earn my blessing. However, when they feel completely unworthy of being blessed, it blocks them from being able to receive what I want to give them. 

Help them to see their worth in me. Help them to see how beautiful they are. Help them to see how smart they are. Help them to see that they are worth more than gold and precious gems. They are the apple of my eye and I love them so much. Help them to see that and then they can receive the blessings.

I love you for trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment