Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Covered in gold...

My prayer:

All knowing God. You taught me so much today! THANK YOU! Thank you for the new knowledge and thank you for the reminders of things that I already knew but had forgotten. Thank you for reminding me of who I am and what I should be spending my time and effort on. I lvoe you God and I will do my best to remember and follow all that you have taught me today.

What God Said Tonight:

I am decorating you with gold my daughter. I want you to see what I am doing. I am painting you with beautiful gold designs. I have a purpose for this. It is a symbol of your station as a priest. But, it is also a natural expression of my love for you and the beauty that lives in you. 

You are precious to me. My children are all so precious to me. I will protect you and teach you. I will guide you all the days of your life. But, I will also decorate you. I will recognize you as my child in front of the world. I will make sure that they understand the privilege that comes with that recognition. 

You are beautiful and you are being covered in my gold. You will shine for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment