Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Harvest...

My prayer:

What a crazy week this was God. My prayer as we start a new week is that I am more thoughtful in everything that I do. That I am more aware that none of us are promised tomorrow. That I live each day to the fullest and that I don't miss a single person who needs help, needs encouragement, needs you. I pray God that the I am a better person this week than I was last week. I pray that I am a better reflection of you this week than I was last week. 

I thank you that you can make good out of anything and give us beauty for ashes.

What God Said Tonight:

The harvest is truly ready. The fields are heavy with grain. It is time and we have to hurry to get it all in. 

When people are this ready to make a decision for me, you can't leave them standing and alone. They will wither and die. They need to hear now, they need to understand now, they need you, the harvest workers, to tell them about me and how I can help...now. 

Pick up your sickle and get to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment