Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 27, 2012

Mirrors...

My prayer:

Awesome and wise God. Wow. We really get in our own way sometimes. We can get so caught up in bitterness and being right that we miss what life and what you are trying to offer us.
Why is it so easy for me to see that in other people's lives and so hard for me to recognize when I am doing it to myself? God, I pray and ask for even greater insight into my own roadblocks than the insight I have into others. Help me to recognize my part in every situation or act that drives me crazy. Then, I pray for the wisdom to change. 

You have said when we lack wisdom, to ask and I am asking. Give me the wisdom and understanding to get out of my own way. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

You are all connected, You all have the same Father. I have put you on the earth together to help and to teach each other. When you look in your brother or your sisters eye and you see that speck, it is the mirror to show you the log in your eye. You know the statement that objects in the mirror may be larger than they appear? Same is true with people who are the mirrors in your life. The issues you see in them may be reflections of a bigger issue in you. 

I bring people together for reasons. I bring people together who have the same types of issues to help each other. No one is completely whole or completely holy. The best you can do is work on what you see. But, work on what you see in you. As you help yourself, you will help others. 

I love you daughter, warts and all. You are covered in my blood and are wholly beautiful. Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment