Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Problems and answers...

My prayer:

God, you are my answer. Whatever the problem, you are my answer. If I look to you, ask you, listen to you, you always give me the perfect answer. People come to me a lot to help them with problems. They think that I am smart. What they don't understand, even when I tell them over and over, it is not me with the answers. The answers all come from you. Thank you for being my answer God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the truth and the way. I am the answer you seek. You will find peace and wisdom in me every time you look. You can count on it. I will never let you down. sometimes, I might wait a little with the answer to help you grow and learn. Sometimes, something is happening in the Spirit realm that holds up the answer. However, I will NEVER leave you in the dark indefinitely. 

You my dear daughter are the Queen of questions and I love that about you. I promise you today that one day, you will have every question answered. You will have no doubts and you will know everything you ever hoped to know. I can't give that to you today because there is more growing and more to do in the world. But someday. 

I love you daughter. Keep questioning, keep listening and keep solving those problems. 

Problems are like rocks in the road. The bigger they are the harder they are to miss and to get rid of. They are out of place and try to hinder your progression. Find a way over them, under them, around them, whatever you need to do but don't let a rock block your destiny, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment