Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 16, 2012

Tell me what to do...

My prayer:

All knowing God, I need wisdom tonight. I need to know what the right decision is. This is a decision where this is no specific guidance from your word. I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" choice; but if I could see how they would each turn out, I bet one decision would be better than the other. I want to make the best choice God and logic is not working. Tell me what I should do? Thank you Jesus, Father, Holy Spirit.

What God Said Tonight:

Tell you what to do? That is an unusual request coming from you. My children usually are angry when they are "told what to do" and rebel. 

The fact is I have blessed you and have given you a brain just for times  like this. You are right, there is no right or wrong decision here but there are natural consequences to your decision, most of which you can imagine. 

Make a choice on what you are willing to risk. I love you and I have provided a possibility for you that was a desire of your heart. You make the choice. 

Think of whether the result of the choice will rule you or whether you will rule it. When you have the thing you think you want, will it be a good thing for you, for your character or a bad thing? Will it bring you closer to me and who I have destined you to be or father away. Those are the important questions. 

I love you daughter and I trust you. Make the choice that is most right for you and I will pave the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment