Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The time is NOW...

My prayer:

Amazing God of everything. I sit here and simply can't think of anything to talk to you about tonight. I have things running through my head but nothing worthy of discussion. 

Maybe I am not focused enough? Maybe I am not connected or concentrating on you enough? Maybe I just don't have anything to say...lol, you know that doesn't happen very often. 

Well, instead of blabbing on about nothing, why don't I just listen instead? You always have great stuff to talk about.

What God Said Tonight:

Today is a day of action. This is a season of action. The time to rest is over and it is time to act. Do the things you have been waiting to do. Wake up early and go to bed late filling your day with all of the wonderful things I have put in your heart to do. It is the time and the season to do. You have been waiting and waiting for so many years. 

The time is now! Go, do, step out, I will be with you. I have given you everything you need. You have felt me pushing on you the last couple of days and that is because it is time to move and to do the things we have talked about. 

Thank you for your patience and waiting until the time is right but the time is right NOW. You got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment