Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Choose well...

My prayer:

Wow, no idea what to talk about tonight. Maybe I should just listen?

What God Said Tonight:

When you focus on me, there is hope and joy and peace. When you focus on what you don't have, there is angst and pain and torment. Why would you ever to choose to focus on anything but me? 

You have the absolute ability to choose what you will experience in this life. You don't get to choose the circumstances but you entirely get to choose how you respond and what you focus on. 

Make good choices. I hate to see you suffer. I want you to live in the joy I have for you. It is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment