Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What if...

My prayer:

Precious Father. Sitting here tonight, thinking, what if.. What if every part of my life was great at the exact same time? What if the physical, spiritual, and emotional parts of me were all fully satisfied at the same time? Maybe it would be too much good and I would just pass out? I would like to try it someday and see. 

I guess if I was fully satisfied in every area of my life, I would have nothing to strive for or to work for and that would get boring pretty quick. I am trying to find reasons tonight God to be at peace with the things that are not right. 

There are some things that are simply not right and I don't know what, if anything I can do to make them right. I hate "wrongness" in my life. But, there is SO MUCH that is right in my life, I feel ungrateful to even notice the things that are not right. Uggh! I just need to get out of my own head tonight God. How about I listen and stop talking...

What God Said Tonight:

Why are you disquieted, oh my soul? If you are going to focus on this, make sure you are focusing on the right thing. Look deep into your soul for the root of it. You know the roots, bitterness, fear, sin, unbelief...to name a few. 

Find the root and attack the root. When you get at the root, the plant, the result of the root, will right itself soon enough. I love you and it is the desire of my heart to give you the desires of your heart. Make sure you know what those are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment