Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Win every time...

My prayer: 

You are good, you are GOOD, YOU ARE GOOD GOD!!! I am continually amazed, impressed and in awe of you God and how you work everything out! Thank you is a ridiculously small tribute for all that you do. 

I bet that is why they never stop worshiping you in heaven. Because truth is, if everyone of us worshiped you non stop for eternity, it would still not be enough to repay all that you do. 

Forgive me God for every moment that I have forgotten the immense blessing you are and hear my heart tonight in complete gratitude to you for who you are and all that you do.

What God Said Tonight:

I make you to succeed because I can't help but win. As my kids, you can't help but win either. You are children of the ultimate champion and I have put in you the ability to do even greater things than I did when I was with you. 

If you can someday, allow yourself to receive all that I have for you...watch out world! You will be powerful beyond your imaginings and you will be successful in everything. Sounds great and you are thinking, yeah, I want THAT! But, with that level of blessing and favor, comes a lot of other problems and challenges. 

I need to prepare you for that kind of blessing. I need to heal your heart so you are humble enough to receive and not gloat. I need to soften your soul to know that you will share and give all that you get. I need to know that the blessings will never own you but that you will ALWAYS belong to me. 

Those are the things I am working on with you now. I know that it is not always fun but know that the purpose and the reward of what we are changing in you today will absolutely be worth it. Be encouraged my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment