Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fire is coming...

My prayer:

Amazing God. My thoughts are all over the place tonight. Thank you for the amazing favor today. Thank you for reconnecting me with an old friend. Thank you for the new insight you gave me while reading in the book of Luke tonight. I guess I am thanking you for blessing me, for love and for wisdom. That about covers it! Thank you for the little things that I often take for granted. Thank you for a roof over my head and food in my stomach. Thank you for health and for healing. Thank you for a family who loves me. Thank you for keeping me safe physically, emotionally and sprititually. Thank you for being the best Father I could ever hope for! Love you and can't wait to hear your voice...

What God Said Tonight:

A fire is coming that will burn out the overgrowth and will provide great nutrients for the coming spring. The fire is not bad. It is needed. The fire is a tool that seems destructive at first but leaves behind it the fodder, the fuel for new growth. 

No one likes the fire, although if you take the time to look, it really is quite beautiful. But, no one really likes the fire. But it is necessary. Nothing else can provide the environment for the type and extent of growth that we are going to need. 

I don't ask you to like the fire but I do ask you to trust me in the middle of it. Trust that I am still in charge and that I will not let it hurt you. I am with you every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment