Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 1, 2012

God's diamonds...

My prayer:

This day wore me out God. I am practically falling asleep sitting up but I don't want to end this day without spending this time with you and hearing what you have to say tonight. Love you and I am all ears.

What God Said Tonight:

You, my children, are my diamonds. You have been cut and shaped and your facets shine brilliantly as they reflect my light. You are so valuable and beautiful. You are stronger than the things that come against you because you have been hardened by heat and by pressure. You were once coal but you are now my beautiful diamonds. 

I love you and while your preparation was difficult, the result is amazing. Shine for me sweet daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment