Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 27, 2012

If at first you don't succeed...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am looking forward to a change of pace tomorrow God. Still a busy day but doing different things at least. Definitely fell into a rut these last couple of weeks of crazed busyness. I love that you are always fresh and you are always new, even though you never change. It is one of those mysteries of you God that doesn't make sense when you say it out loud but somehow is entirely true anyway. You go beyond our ability to explain you and that is pretty cool. I love you God and can't wait to see what you have in mind next.

What God Said Tonight:

I have just a few words tonight. Your life is full of purpose. Don;t always take the easy road. So many things come easy to you because of the favor I have on your life.  However, every once in awhile, I have something for you but you will need to work for it. I will need you to keep trying even when you are not very good at it the first time. I have a few things for you that I need you to fail at first so that when you go back and succeed, you know that you only succeed because of me in you. I love you so much and can't wait to see you breakthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment