Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Missing peace...

My prayer:

Mighty God, I ask that you clear my mind tonight. So many thoughts crowding in and I just want rest. I want to turn it all off for just a little while. Your blessings are amazing and you are filling my life with more wonderful opportunities than I know what to do with. I just need, or I just want a few hours to turn it all off and be at peace. 

Huh, I bet that is the key. It is not that there is too much going on, it is that I have lost focus and contact with your peace that passes all understanding. God, I pray for you peace tonight. Flood me with your peace that I can rest and be ready for tomorrow. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

My peace is yours and always has been. Turn from your worry and your thoughts and turn toward my peace. Remember that I knew that all of this was going to happen and I knew it was going to happen right now. I am not surprised by the events of today. I am not even surprised by the events of tomorrow. 

I promise, you are still on the right track. I promise I will not leave you. I promise that I really will finish the work I have begun in you. I promise. Rest in the complete assurance that I will take care of you now and forever. 

I will make sure that you know what to do and when to do it. You do not have to try to predict what comes next I already know and I will let you know when you need to know it. I promise. I love you and I will not make you walk this life alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment