Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 24, 2012

Right here...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Today was a day of remembering lessons you have already taught me like how to battle through when the enemy comes at me from every direction. 

God, thank you for all that you have taught me over the years about battle. Thank you for being my protector and my rear guard. Thank you God that you and your will are ALWAYS victorious in the end. 

God, I am fighting off fear tonight because you have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. I love you, I trust you, I am grateful for you and for all that you teach me. Leaving it in your hands tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am right here, I am right with you. The struggle has a purpose and the battle has a reason. You are getting stronger in this season and you are trusting me. You not the reason for this battle but you will benefit from it in the end. You are the vehicle I need to do this thing and I am grateful that you are willing. 

I will not let it last any longer than absolutely necessary. I am at the controls watching for the exact moment that I can switch the rails and see you victorious in my glory. You will see the glory of God in this. 

Keep your eyes on me. When fear comes, keep your eyes on me. When attacks come, remember that I am right with you to fight. You are NEVER ALONE. I am ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU. I love you too much to ever leave you. And, when I am with you, who or what can cause you to be afraid? 

No comments:

Post a Comment