Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 29, 2012

Are you ready?

My prayer:

Amazing God! YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for answered prayer! Thank you for doing it in a way that was so unexpected! Thank you God for being so AMAZING! 

What God Said Tonight:

Are you ready? I have been telling you about the wave, about the new things to come. Are you ready? The time is here and it is now and it is wonderful. You will have every opportunity you can imagine and even some you can't. Anything you want to do for me, it is yours fro the taking. I will take you as far as you want to go. 

Will you ride it all the way or will you get scared and stop it before you see all that I can do? Will you trust me even when you are scared? Will you believe that I am in charge even when you know clearly that you are not? 

We have prepared for this time for awhile. Are you ready? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment