Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cold and dark vs. warm and light...

My prayer:

Ah God, and unexpected day of rest. Thank you for today! The run with the fall colors was beautiful. I love how fall looks but I hate that it means winter is on the way. I am not ready for cold and snow. If I could pick up all of the wonderful people you have put in my life and take them with me, I would move somewhere tropical tomorrow. 

Wow, I sound like quite the whiner. If the worst problem I have is a little cold weather, I am doing pretty good. I love you God and I appreciate this amazing life that you have given me. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

You have come to appreciate the light and that is good. There was a time in your life when you were most comfortable with rain and cold weather. You liked being inside and closed off from the world. Those days are over.  Now you like to be out in the light. 

It is a reflection of your spiritual life. You once were in darkness but now you are in the light. You once relished the dark closed away places but now you crave the light and the open space. You once were a loner and now you surround yourself with people. 

You are a new creature. You are new in me. Your life now is not what is was and that is how it is meant to be. 

Know that I will be your light in the darkness. I will be your warmth in the cold. I will bring you through whatever season we are in because we will be in it together. I can't always have you in the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I need you to go into the dark and reflect my light. But I will always bring you back to the light, the warmth. 

I love you daughter. Rest tonight in my light and my warmth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment