Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

God's guidance...

My prayer:

Mighty God of wisdom. I need wisdom tonight. I don't know if my anxiousness is the normal anxiousness of change and stepping out in faith or if it is fear. I don't know if it is healthy and logical or if it is an indication that I am not trusting you enough. 

I guess if I really look at it, I am not afraid, I am just a bit wary. But regardless of what I call it, is it from you to let me know that I am headed down the wrong path or is it from me and a lack of faith?

God, I pray and ask for your wisdom, understanding and peace. 

P.S. Thanks for the awesome sleep and rest last night!

What God Said Tonight:

I have been guiding you all of your life, why would I stop now? Why would I stop when we are about to go into a season where you are going to do more for the Kingdom than you ever imagined? 

I am here, guiding you, leading you down the path of my choosing for your life. I will never leave you. 

Stay focused on me and my voice and you will not go wrong. When you get nervous, focus on me. When you get worried, focus on me. I have not given you a spirit of fear but of power and of love and  a sound mind. I will lead you all the days of your life. I will be a light unto your feet and lamp unto your path. That is what you can trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment