Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Insomnia...

My prayer:

50 hours with only 5.5 hours of sleep God... so tired. I need your help to sleep and to rest tonight. I don't understand what the problem is but you are my problem solver and the solution to any problem so I am asking for your help. 

I know that you promise in your word to pour out upon me the spirit of deep sleep and you close my eyes. I know that I lay me down to sleep and my sleep is sweet because you are with me. I know the promises God but I am not experiencing the reality of them right now and I am so tired. Please help. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Who knows what you need better than me your creator? I know that you have wanted sleep as usual the last few nights, but it is not what you need  

What you need is to face the thing that is keeping you up. Stop pushing it under the carpet. Stop getting angry with things that are not even related. Face the root issue and your rest will come. 

In the meantime, I am still here with you and I will make sure that you have everything you truly need. I will make sure that you are protected, cared for, sheltered, fed. I will make sure you have the time to face the demon you are running from. 

I love you daughter and you are not in it alone but I can't stand by you when you are running away.

No comments:

Post a Comment