Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The coming darkness...

My prayer:

Mighty God, I am out of words tonight. I have been so busy, meeting with so many people, talking so much, I think I have used all of my allotted words for the week. I will just use a couple more. I love you and I am here to listen...

What God Said Tonight:

Do you see the multitudes?  Do you see the millions and billions of people around the world? 

The light is getting dim because we are approaching the end of this time. The thing about the lights going dim, it gets the attention of those who know what is to come. For them, it is a sign that the end is near. It is about to go completely dark. For those who know, for those who are prepared, they will seek shelter. They will bring out their lanterns. They will be ready to fight back the dark with light. 

For those who don't know. For those who have not been told or who did not listen, they don't notice the approaching dark. It comes on so slowly that they don't realizes it is getting dark until there is almost no light left. For those people, the realization that something has gone terribly wrong, may come to late. 

Please, tell as many people as you can abut the coming end. Not to frighten them but to prepare them. Tell then how if I am in them, if they accept me, they can have everlasting life. Tell them that if they accept me, they can fight off the darkness when it comes. Tell them, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment