Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Children...


My prayer:

Wonderful Lord of all creation. I got several big doses of "it could be worse" today. 

God, I need to pray for the children tonight, and their parents. I pray healing for the infant and her mom that I met this morning. That little baby had a stroke God and she needs your healing power. I pray and send your word of healing to her. I ask for another report where the doctors say, "I can't explain it but, she is healthy and whole!" 

God, I also need to pray for my friend's son who was hospitalized again for suicidal thoughts. I pray God for that young man and ask that you heal his heart and his soul. I bind whatever evil that has gotten a hold of him and cast it to the pit of hell. God I pray for your freedom in his life, freedom from depression, freedom for hopelessness, freedom from suicidal thinking, and I pray that you flood him with your hope and strength. 

God, please take care of our kids who are your kids too. Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a special heart for the children. One of my favorite things about my time on earth as Jesus/Yeshua was getting to be with the children. There is a purity and sweetness in a child that is so precious. They have an ability to believe and trust me that is so beautiful. 

As I have shown you before, children are going to be a big part of what we do in this next season. Not just as participants but as active workers in the kingdom. I will see children pray and I will work through them for miracles. 

I love children, of all ages, and I have heard your prayers. these two children have my covering and I will be with them all the days of their lives, forever. I will care for them and I will protect them. I will heal them and I will restore them. I will, because of my love for them and because they had you to ask me for help. 

Go rest my child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment