Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 12, 2012

Enjoy life...


My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Life has been so serious lately. I want to just enjoy you tonight and celebrate who you are. 

You are my everything God. You are my peace and you are my joy. You are the reason to get up each day. You are my assurance that everything is going to be all right. You are the color in the sunrise and the glow in the sunset. You are a sweet voice on the wind when I am feeling all alone. You are wisdom when I run out of answers. You are health and healing when the doctors have given up. You are everything God and I love you SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

I am. I am all that you say and more than you can imagine. But, you are my child. You are tghe person I created you to be with a call and purpose to your life. I didn't make you only to exist and to struggle. I made you to rejoice and to celebrate. 

I made you to bring joy and to have joy. I made you to spread my word and to rejoice in the effect that it has on my people. I created you for a purpose, absolutely, and I created you to rest in my love, my joy, so you can enjoy it all. Enjoy everything I made for you. 

One day, we will spend all day in celebration and living in constant joy. Take time to practice that once and awhile. Laugh for no reason. Sing louder than you should. Dance...just dance, a lot. 

I love you daughter and together we can enjoy life no matter what is happening around you because I will always take care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment