Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free...

My prayer:

Amazing God. You are so incredible. The changes you have made in me are so amazing. Your power to change things, people, circumstances is truly remarkable. Nothing is impossible and there is never any reason to be hopeless as long as we have you in our lives. No matter what it looks like, there is always a way for it to turn out good with you in the mix. I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to set my people free. Once and for all. My people will no longer live in bondage of any thing. 

Tonight, right now, I am setting you free. You are free to be everything that you were intended to be. You are free to live the life I had planned for you. No circumstance, no pain, no sin, can get in the way because you are redeemed in me and I have set you free. 

Do not get fooled into thinking you are still in bondage. Don't be like the animal that is so accustomed to being caged that he doesn't even push on the door to try to get out. You are free. No bars can hold you. You are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment