Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

God is in control...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have been thinking about success and failure today. What makes people succeed or fail? Sometimes it is obvious. The guy today who wanted a job but did not even know what our company did...it was pretty obvious why he did not succeed in getting an interview, let alone a job. Other times, it is a matter of drive, effort, and/or skill. Then there is the crazy God favor that you give your kids. I know that I succeed at things I have no business succeed at because of your favor.  

I don't know if I tell people about that enough. I know I hold back sometimes because I don't want people to get jealous or think that I am some big deal (which we both know I am not). But maybe I am cheating them. I would like to learn how to share the truth of your favor with people in a way that they know that it is for them as much as it is for me. Can you help me with that? I want people to know that living with you in their lives is a truly good thing. I love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

Your job is to share with people. It is up to me to soften their heart to receive. You cannot and should not control how other people feel or react. You are not in charge of their response. You are in charge of you and what you do. That should keep you busy enough. 

Tell people when you are blessed. Tell people when you struggle. Tell people how I step in to help, every time. Tell them about your life. It is a living tribute to my love for you and the sacrifice of my son. Your life will be the the thing that makes it real to the people around you. You are the best billboard I could hope for. Not because you are perfect but because you are not and yet, I still favor you, I still am able to use you, I still love you more than I can say. 

Let the world see your life and the world will know me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment